General > General Banter

Births/deaths/marriages/anniversaries

(1/8) > >>

Crispian:
The KCFDC does quarterly newsletters. Please share any important events and we will do our best to be sure they are noted. Thanks! May the throws be ever in your favor.

Crispian:
The next KCFDC newsletter will be due out June 15th! Please share any life events you would like included in the newsletter. Thanks!

jhinck2:
ONLY because it is coming out on June 15th am I mentioning this...but that is my 2 year wedding anniversary and believe it or not I am STILL playing disc golf.  Cheers to all those wives out there that are cool with us playing the game we love pretty much anytime we want. 

CD:

--- Quote from: Crispian on April 30, 2015, 08:22:29 AM ---The next KCFDC newsletter will be due out June 15th! Please share any life events you would like included in the newsletter. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

My wife Vivian celebrates one year with her new kidney TODAY, April 30th! Let's here it for the selfless act of organ donation :)

Crispian:

--- Quote from: jhinck2 on April 30, 2015, 09:03:15 AM ---ONLY because it is coming out on June 15th am I mentioning this...but that is my 2 year wedding anniversary and believe it or not I am STILL playing disc golf.  Cheers to all those wives out there that are cool with us playing the game we love pretty much anytime we want.

--- End quote ---

Jordan, 2 things. One, what is your wife's name? And secondly, some wives even play disc golf with their husbands. Lol get her out playing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version