Author Topic: Paul Eklund  (Read 728 times)

Pironix

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Paul Eklund
« on: December 29, 2006, 09:09:48 PM »
Does anyone know I could get ahold of Paul?  I found a disc yesterday here in Hays with his contact info, but the phone number on it is disconnected!

Thanks!
Jason Adkins

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Eklund
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »
I know how to get hold of Paul...PM me or give me a call at 816-547-6148.  Not sure he's ever been to Hays, though, not sure how his disc got there....LOL.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Pironix

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »
I was wondering the same thing, but I figured he may have been traveling through and decided to play a round...It was there less than a day...was laying on top of the ice, heh.

I'll give you a call tommorow to get his information from you or whatever works...

I've definitely found stranger contact info...I found a First Run Flick a month or two ago as I was wading in the creek looking for my disc.  It had someone's PDGA number, but he is registered with the PDGA as living in Pennsylvania!

andrew.jewett

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 01:28:03 PM »
I once threw a disc in Hays. It got caught up in the wind and flew all the way into the basket at hole 2 up top at Rosedale.