Author Topic: #1 2015 KCFDC Tag Round - Friday 3/6/2015 9am  (Read 783 times)

The Nailer™

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
#1 2015 KCFDC Tag Round - Friday 3/6/2015 9am
« on: March 05, 2015, 07:57:39 PM »
Friday at 9am at WYCO ("The greatest course in the world!!!").  If multiple cards, all tags in and the best score walks with it. 

Before anyone goes off the deep end, this round is with Harold's blessing and is not intended to compete with FTL.  I encourage those of you playing this weekend to go throw Atch.

As an added bonus, and tomorrow only, I'll will again host a putting clinic before the round for $10 per person to watch.  No tips, advice or feedback.  Just $10 to watch me putt.  Before you go off the deep end, I'm kidding about the putting clinic but still serious about draining the pond at PC. 

Utz, if you call in sick and come out to throw, bring the Halo and Trespass please. 

Autographs will be signed following the round if I feel like it.

(Please nobody slash my tires or put nails under them when I'm out on the track, I drive a 1980 hunter safety orange Camaro with Iowa license plates and like my car)

"I sure hope The Nailer™ doesn't find it..."

SteelerDoug

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: #1 2015 KCFDC Tag Round - Friday 3/6/2015 9am
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:01:50 PM »
Do NOT touch that pond!!!

And HALO'☆ ♤♡♢♧

Hope you have a good turnout. I bet the gallery will be overflowing.

Should I ask KState to bring their crowd control personnel?

The Nailer™

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: #1 2015 KCFDC Tag Round - Friday 3/6/2015 9am
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 09:37:41 PM »
Awesome turnout!  A little over 2 people showed up and some guy from Kentucky driving a green Chevy van with carpet on the walls took off with the #1 tag.

I cancelled the putting clinic and signed some chick's mini after the puppet show.
"I sure hope The Nailer™ doesn't find it..."