Author Topic: Revolution Bag  (Read 585 times)

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
Revolution Bag
« on: February 12, 2007, 11:46:45 AM »
Hello i got a revolution bag super cool gold.. I just want to know do most people just put the backpack straps on the little plastic clips (where the regular strap goes) on top or
on the straps on top....
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

dananarama

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution Bag
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 01:18:10 PM »
I really like doing away with the carabiners and attaching the straps to the bag directly.  For the upper straps, you can do away with the D-rings Phenix provides and just loop the straps through the plastic rings that the shoulder strap of the Revolution bag used to attach to.  For the lowers, I pried open the Phenix D-rings and put them through the loops provided about halfway up the back of the bag, at the base of the pockets' zippers, then closed the D-rings. 

Once you hook it up this way your bag doesn't make any sound (metal on metal), and it feels more solid with the limber carabiner to D-ring joints gone.  It will also ride higher up on your back than the carabiners will allow, which fits my body well (my wife's too).

It will be a matter of feel.  Give it a shot and see what you think.

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
Re: Revolution Bag
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 09:00:10 AM »
hmm interesting the  carabiners come open all the time thats cool....i'm going to look into this...
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)