Author Topic: 2008 Bag Tags  (Read 6939 times)

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2008 Bag Tags
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2008, 02:53:30 PM »
Will bag tags be in play during the corporate challenge?

For what is is worth- I think they should be but of course, only for full teams that both have tags.

Interested in hearing the official ruling from KCFDC honchos?

Dan  8)

When we play doubles at Cliff, we will have tags on the line if all people in the group have tags.  Same would apply for cooperate challenge, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find 4 people in one group with tags.

cherring

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »
Hi, Noobie here to the game, and I'm sending in a membership tomorrow. At least right now I'm projecting myself to be a fairly casual player, since my infants keep me home most weekends and I only get to play now and then during the week. Question about tags: in another thread I saw that those with tags are expected to play once a month in some kind of tournament--seems to be to keep their numbers out there. I was going to get a tag just to support the club, and I doubt I'll be able to keep up with that requirements (sucks, I know, but its the current reality)...still want to support the club and all, and have a tag to boot. I can live with a high number. Still ok?

Kevin Montgomery

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
  • Nice shot!
    • View Profile
    • http://kcfdc.org
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »
You are just asked to play in a local league or any other club event once a month. Not necessarily a tournament. The only way not getting out there with your tag would be a problem would be if you won a really low number tag from someone and didn't get it back in play on a regular basis. Get yourself one!
Kevin Montgomery
Eschew Obfuscation
KCFDC #117
PDGA# 12037
http://www.kcfdc.org

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 11:57:17 PM »
To all members near me in ratings, lets have a bag tag challenge at the picnic and possibly $1 skins!!
I call Down Under to be the course of play.
If any objections we can vote for either the top or bottom course..

HEY MANTIS
GET YOUR BROTHER TO BRING BACK HOMEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm putting the word out to all the members to harass the culprit.
Steven Disc Glover