Author Topic: KC Disc Golfer's Basketball Pool  (Read 527 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
KC Disc Golfer's Basketball Pool
« on: March 12, 2007, 03:13:20 PM »
http://kcfdc.mayhem.sportsline.com
Password is discgolf
Entries are $10, based on the # of players will determine payout:
20-30 entries= 70%, 20%, 10%
31-40 entries=65%, 20%, 10%, 5%
41-59 entries=60%, 18%, 9%, 7%, 6%
60-70=six spots paid,
70-80=7 spots paid
etc.....

Basically paying out the top 10% in some sort of fashion that would make sense, with the winner getting the lions share for SURE!  Each game correctly picked is worth points.  The person with the most points at the end wins.  Please pass along this information to all that you know.  I was trying to mess with the site today, but was having some issues mailing from the site.  It looks to be live and ready though.  If you are paying for someone that I do not know, please let me know.  Send $10 for each entry to my paypal account, jlowekc@att.net.  All picks need to be in by start of games Thursday.  All payments must be made by start of games on Saturday, or notify me that you have funds, etc... and how you will be paying for this.  Last year I think that we had 23 entries, this year lets double it.  If you got it twice, its because you are on Topica, and I want to encourage all to play.  (sent out to the topica list)

Otherwise have fun, and remember this is coming from an area of the country with the #1 seed, KU.......last year seem to have a bias for the KU fans........now you Chicago folks, IL..#12 seed this year....Hmmmmmmmm......Who will win?

It could be you!!

--
===o  {>[]----

Jack Lowe
President-KCFDC
http://www.KCFDC.org
816.231.3622-H
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"
===o  {>[]----