General > Beginners

New Players League - Monday's

<< < (11/16) > >>

Pike:
Do you still hold a "beginners league" on Mondays at Rosedale? The calendar only shows Ladies night tonight. I am a beginner but I am not a lady.

Utz:
Pike, although we need to advertise it better, New players/Rec league is on Monday at Rosedale. same time as the Ladies league. Certainly attend and check out the LaRon demo!

Aaron:
And depending on what part of the city you live in there is also a new players league at pleasant hill on Thursdays. Tee off at 6pm.

Utz:

--- Quote from: Aaron on June 03, 2013, 01:47:26 PM ---And depending on what part of the city you live in there is also a new players league at pleasant hill on Thursdays. Tee off at 6pm.

--- End quote ---

^^^ This ^^^

So we cater to any area and time of the week! ( didnt mean to forget about ya Aaron :) )

mjohn1981:
Is this something that's still going on? I don't mind paying a fee and will most likelybe joining the club this weekend. I'm honestly looking to work on developing a run up this spring (currently throwing from a stand still or one-step). I typically play Shawnee Mission. I haven't played Rosedale yet. Any advice on where to go or what to join would help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version