Author Topic: Waldo folfer looking for fellow folferizors  (Read 1200 times)

Badger

Waldo folfer looking for fellow folferizors
« on: January 14, 2007, 02:25:38 AM »
Hey all,

I usually ride my bike everywhere, except this time of year. Anyone that wants company is welcome to send me an email -24 hours is plenty of heads up and as little as  - hey, wanna play is always possible.  I'm laid back, cool with just about anything that doesn't hurt anyone else or involve riding around with you while you sell crack :)

My best game is a 60 Up top; and around 68 @ WW, my avg game has about 50% more bogies.  I can drive about 300' but have recently modified my style so I'm 'evolving' (if you read that as 'lacking consistency at distance', you are on the right track lol).  I first played years ago @ Skyline Rec Center in Dallas, but have gone 4-5 times a week the last 8 months or so; until recently when a layoff had the misfortune to coincide with car ick.  Now it's cold and my car is not happy like it should be.  I have tons of time, and jack to do - let's FOLF!
I can discuss a huge array of topics, tell sick jokes and generally like to have fun regardless of the situation.  I'll folf in any weather except hard rain.  Was out during the first snow in Nov and had a blast - tip: no white disc's!  Oddly enough I lost a dark blue Aviar DX up top.  I'm low maintenance, tolerant of smoking or non; interested in league's, meeting people with similar interests, etc.

Looking forward to it - badgermonkey@gmail.com

ps my hard drive crashed last week so I'm limping by until newegg.com gets my replacement out - should have gtalk back monday (means I'll get realtime alerts on new mails - until then I'm on a Knoppix Live! linux boot disc and only have AIM, which I don't use.  If you leave a phone # I will call you back.

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
Re: Waldo folfer looking for fellow folferizors
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »
Knoppix live cool i tried that once it was cool I use suse 10.2 if you have any linux question ever let me know i might be able to help out..

As far as people to play with i would play a round with you ever played cliff drive?
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

Badger

Re: Waldo folfer looking for fellow folferizors
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »
I don't believe I have played Cliff Drive; unfortunately my old man is very ill, I'm moving to Texas for a few months - I'll be back sporadically though.  Thanks for the tech support offer, I'll get with you on that someday as well.