Author Topic: If you have ever thought about playing league play but...PLAY NEXT WEEK!  (Read 2010 times)

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
If you have ever thought about playing league play but was unsure of the format or shy...PLAY NEXT WEEK. It's fun and where else can you get a lesson for $5.  8)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:21:27 AM by Lefty2 »
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
no offense, but you don't need to post the exact same message three times in three different forums..

bp

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
10-4

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
no offense, but you don't need to post the exact same message three times in three different forums..

bp

Why not he's just excited.... And who cares what he post just as long as its not bad...Thats the kind of crap that pushes new players away...
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
...Thats the kind of crap that pushes new players away...

That isn't the stuff that pushes new players away.....posting the same message in 3 different places is what makes people not want to use the discussion board....if you get excited because there are several new posts then you find out they are all the same post...it's lame.

Phisherman is a new player also....so that kind of gives you an idea too.

It's people on the course that aren't friendly or helpful to new players that pushes them away....I talked with Lefty2 last night and he is by no means a new player....maybe to leagues and such....but not new to the sport.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 10:47:08 AM by Andy »
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
Sorry to create a stir here gents...I got caught up in the cut and paste action last night. I have made the proper adjustments to the postings. All I was trying to convey was if you are a new player...come on out and play league.  :)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 01:26:55 PM by Lefty2 »

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
No dude your right i just miss under stood... I'll make sure not to post like that again...Now if we could only get the keyholes at the course to play nice..
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH POSTING in diffferent sections.  I think that some people may not read in all sections, I don't, so if I see something that i have already read, then so what.  Aslong as you title the thread the same, it may fit in several areas of the dicsussion.  You either click or you don't.  I personally think that we need more information in each section, so posting in more than one area makes sense to me.  It is no different than the PDGA thread, I put in the event in the event section, then the KC sectoin as well.....But to eachj their own
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 10:26:24 PM by jack »
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"