My thoughts on the Worlds:
- I heard nothing but complements from the out of towner's I played with!
- All the courses looked fantastic, 30m circles all the time would be sick, but yes I know way too much work
- I met some really nice guys and good players
- On a personal note, I played better as the week went on and finished at Rosey with a three on 4 and 17 and barely chained out
- I further realized that I need to learn to throw a roller and flick!
To Jack, John, Rick, all the CC's, volunteers and players; thanks for making my first Worlds really, really memorable!!!