Author Topic: Can we get a Clinic/Pro Event section?  (Read 411 times)

StabbyPancake

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Can we get a Clinic/Pro Event section?
« on: April 14, 2017, 01:14:52 PM »
Is there one somewhere, and I'm just not seeing it?  I looked on the calendar and there is nothing listed, but I know there are a ton of clinics and pro events coming up:
Flying Circus w/ Eagle and Simon
Sockibomb clinic
McBeast Challenge
Champs vs. Chumps

I know there is at least one more I've heard about, but I can't remember what it is.  Seem to recall it being on a Tuesday, possibly 4/25?

It would be great if these were listed on the calendar, or there was a section for Clinics/Events like there is for Tournaments and Leagues under the "Events" tab on the main header.  If it's somewhere else and I'm just missing it, please let me know (but also note, I looked through all the obvious stuff before posting, so maybe if it is there, it could be made a little more obvious).

Thanks!

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Can we get a Clinic/Pro Event section?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 08:15:26 AM »
There is a calendar, as well....when we get requests less than a month from their event it is tough to give that volunteer time to alter the calendar.
http://kcfdc.org/calendar/

And of course the Tournament forum in here has a list of events.

Many of the clinics you listed gave us less notice so they weren't advertised on our forum as quickly but word of mouth and FB as well gave this information.  Many of them as well were listed in here after your post as well.

I hope this helps, and sorry that it took a FB post to get a response.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"