Author Topic: SMPDGC installation in progress - help needed - event on July 22nd  (Read 3832 times)

Dirk

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: SMPDGC installation in progress - help needed - event on July 22nd
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 10:57:49 AM »
Thanks to everyone who participated in the testing round last Sunday. The feedback recieved was very positive and we feel we have a really fun course to install. In particular I'd like to thank SavageSam for coming out and helping prepare the course for play and then showing up with 5 baskets!!!!! We need more people like that to make our courses awesome.

Feedback was well taken and there will be a few minor tweaks to the course being taken to the park district to recommenend for installation. We have a contract that needs to be finalized which could take several weeks and then the parks will hopefully be ready to give us the green light to start setting pin placements.

The KCFDC has volenteered its services to get the concrete poured for the pins so when we are ready to set a date to do that we will be looking for volunteers here.

Scoring for the event:

Tom B 55
Ted K 55
Dirk H 55
Bill N 55
Dick P 58
Aaron 59
Tim D 61
Jed N 61
Max H 62
CW 71
Jose 73
Mark M was -1 when he left after 10

stay tuned....

Stitanic

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 08:37:40 AM »
hey shawnee,

Email me at joshua.stites@gmail.com if you need anymore help.  Also, are the pin positions marked.  Think I might take portables out and try and play it.

Over the line, Smokey! I'm sorry. That's a foul.

Godzilla

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2007, 03:10:02 PM »
My son and I would be willing to come help sometime, if work doesn't interfere.