Author Topic: WARNING!!!!!!!  (Read 1599 times)

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
WARNING!!!!!!!
« on: May 20, 2005, 09:40:07 PM »
Some work is taking place at Rosedale. As a pre-caution be aware of the thorns on the ground as the thorn trees are shaking their thorns. Progress is dirty work and all of the limbs haven't been picked up, some of which have thorns. So please spread the word to look out for thorns on the ground around certain trees. When it's all said and done hopfully Rosedale will be a more enjoyable place to go throw a disc ( frisbee TM). :lol:  8)
Mike Penney

Justin Case

WARNING!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 11:11:04 PM »
I guess what he is saying is be aware of your surroundings. There are things that will poke through your foot. I assume it is better to have things like those poking thy foot then thy eye!

Mad Dog

God Dam THORNS!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 09:29:30 AM »
Yes, I can attest to the fact that a thorn on the ground once pierced through the sole of my sandal and into my foot. While it was a painful experience, it was also a rather superficial wound. It lightly stuck into the tender part of my arch. Fortunately, someone on my card was carrying a pair of pliers and it took all of two minutes and I was on my way.

BEWARE OF THE SHARP POINTS THAT ARE THE HAZARDS OF ROSEDALE

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: God Dam THORNS!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 10:07:14 AM »
Quote from: "Mad Dog"
Fortunately, someone on my card was carrying a pair of pliers and it took all of two minutes and I was on my way.

BEWARE OF THE SHARP POINTS THAT ARE THE HAZARDS OF ROSEDALE

Note to self, self throw the multi-tool in golf bag.

Rosedale Preservation Society Member

firerec

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
WARNING!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 05:24:07 PM »
I just wanted to say that hole #1 and 2 look great out there where the dirt has been moved in. Thanks to those that got that done.