Author Topic: FOUND Beast at Rosedale  (Read 1197 times)

Chain

FOUND Beast at Rosedale
« on: September 10, 2007, 11:45:47 PM »
I found a non-champion beast up top a couple of days ago, if you're missing one contact send me a message with the color etc and I'll get it back to you.  No name on the disc.

GuinnessSmurf

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
    • Ryan Oldham, Composer
Re: FOUND Beast at Rosedale
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 01:16:33 AM »
I lost a soft plastic, white beast with assorted greys and bright colors tiedyed on it at Rosedale.  It should have my name on it though.
Check out my detailed beer reviews: www.ryanoldham.com/beer
Now with well over 400 reviews!

boozer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 01:07:47 PM »
lost a yellow star beast that weighs 175g at rosedale a while back.  let me know if it's the one.  should be signed beau williams, but might not have put my name on it. can't recall.

Mantis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:44:56 PM »
Had my down under bag stolen out of my truck at rosedale... I am an expert marksman and will do what needs to be done once I find who took it....
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 12:20:27 PM »
Had my down under bag stolen out of my truck at rosedale... I am an expert marksman and will do what needs to be done once I find who took it....

Steve, someone jacked your entire bag of CE Chickens?  Man, that sucks.

Mantis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »
not my reg bag    this was my down under selection the had 6 of them along with 2 buzz's and a wizard.... 
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 01:14:26 PM »
not my reg bag    this was my down under selection the had 6 of them along with 2 buzz's and a wizard.... 

Still, that blows.  I've got some harder new wizards if you need some replacements.  No Chickens or Buzzes though :(.