Author Topic: Return of the Prodigal Disc, or, A Little Bird Told Me  (Read 718 times)

coops

Return of the Prodigal Disc, or, A Little Bird Told Me
« on: October 23, 2007, 01:33:04 PM »
Hey, I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me look for my Wraith last night. I just wanted everyone to know that I found it! ;D And just how I found it is kind of interested so if you are curious, here it is...

I skipped my classes on Tuesday to search for the disc, arriving a shade before 11 AM. I looked everywhere on the ground and in trees I thought there was no chance of it being in. Roughly 1 1/2 hours later I had narrowed my search to two trees where it could be. Standing still and frustrated from searching so long I heard a little chirp to my left. I looked up and saw something moving. I watched, trying to figure  out what the creature was since it was shrouded in foliage. I saw it hop to the right and figured out that it was a little sparrow or some other small bird. Then I realized that it was hopping up and down right in front of my disc which was lodged roughly 2/3 of the way up the tree directly to the right of the pine tree we thought it was in. It was hiding its red beacon which made it difficult to find, but the little bird decided to help me and now I have my Wraith back.

Thanks to all who aided in the search,
Cooper

Jarad

Re: Return of the Prodigal Disc, or, A Little Bird Told Me
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 03:05:35 PM »
Way to go... class is for sissies.

Was the light still on?

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:24:03 PM »
Maybe the little bird was a sign of many birdies to come.

coops

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 05:00:49 PM »
hopefully!  ;D