KCFDC Courses > Pleasant Hill

Pleasant Hill League

(1/116) > >>

dclabe:
Players interested in playing Pleasant Hill League please indicate your preference.....

Chainsaw:
Why is there no time option for a glow league during the fall/winter?

The course is not very long, and is fairly open. Seems like a good place to play some glow...

In light of the options available, I believe that Saturday is better, especially at 11 am. Those who do not want to, or cannot make it to the Olathe or Rosedale Down Under leagues would have one on the Missouri side around the same time of day.

dclabe:

--- Quote ---Why is there no time option for a glow league during the fall/winter?

The course is not very long, and is fairly open. Seems like a good place to play some glow...
--- End quote ---

I agree that it would be a good glow course, I thought we should let the neighbors acclimate to the course first.....I'm also not sure if there's time restrictions on when the park can be used.  I have a call into the Parks department to check on this.

phisherman_77:
i agree w/ chainsaw, though there are leagues on saturday, it would be nice to have one in MO and not have to drive 40 minutes...

i'm sure there are some MO people that would come out

going-long:
AMEN...the course is five minutes from my house......i will play glow...league whatever.........

narin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version