Author Topic: Christmas presents  (Read 459 times)

benlutz

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Christmas presents
« on: December 26, 2014, 10:25:56 am »
Hey Peter,
Would you mind moving a few baskets in the next couple weeks? That would be awesome. Thanks.

Peter Bures

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas presents
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 11:43:55 pm »
Many of the baskets have been moved recently, but not by me. Many of the locks are missing and P&R has been slow to act on replacing them.

I'll re-try to get in touch with them and see if we can't get that situation figured out.

benlutz

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 03:08:56 pm »
What's the "situation"? You still have the only key that works to the 13 or 14 working locks out there, so if you could change a few of those that would be great.

MK

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 06:15:47 pm »
Currently we are working with parks and rec and Peter to get all baskets moved to the short position in advance of the January 17 Ice Bowl event at SM Park.   They will be moved next week sometime.
Mike Krueger

DiscDisc Byrd

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 02:00:38 pm »
I dont see that anything's be moved basket wise.  Isn't it suppose to be set as short as possible. Times running short when are they being set up for this saturday?  I was looking to play a few practice rounds in the afternoons.
Steve keithley

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 02:07:19 pm »
If everyone is so concerned with practicing the short locations then throw to the stinking short pin location!  If I remember right there is a big white pole sticking out of the ground at Shawnee Mission for the placements not being used on each hole.  "Well then I can't putt out" you might say...sure you can, $10 says you can't hit the pole.   :o  I know I couldn't, but at least I would be playing to the correct placement and would know what disc I want to throw. 
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

DiscDisc Byrd

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 02:15:52 pm »
Well I see someone is having a bad day. I would say if you want to be a smartass keep it to yourself. No one else wants to hear it either. I would say you just need to go back to bed. Thats all I have to say to you.
Steve keithley

SteelerDoug

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 02:35:56 pm »
"Well then I can't putt out" you might say...sure you can, $10 says you can't hit the pole.   :o

But, but but, it doesn't make the same sound, hitting the pole vs "Ka-Chain'gD"  ;) ;) ;)

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 03:23:21 pm »
Well I see someone is having a bad day. I would say if you want to be a smartass keep it to yourself. No one else wants to hear it either. I would say you just need to go back to bed. Thats all I have to say to you.

I'm having a great day, thanks for asking!  #firstworldprobz
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 03:31:54 pm »

I'm having a great day, thanks for asking!  #firstworldprobz

This coming from the guy that can over-drive ALL the longest pins out there....  ;D

MK

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 03:44:25 pm »
Jeff Campbell and Peter are meeting at SM Park later this afternoon to move baskets.
Mike Krueger

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 03:52:08 pm »
Jeff Campbell and Peter are meeting at SM Park later this afternoon to move baskets.

Problem solved, now EVERYONE can have a great day!  Hopefully with three days of prep time everyone who was worried about baskets being moved will be able to birdie said holes.   ;D 
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

DiscDisc Byrd

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2015, 06:04:43 pm »
Thanks mike for answering a simple little question with nice manners.  See its really easy to be friendly but some people cant handle even that I guess. 
Steve keithley

jhinck2

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 08:04:11 pm »
And others can't take a joke.  I promise Peter is doing everything he can to get the course set up in time.
Jordan Hinck
PDGA #45624
KCFDC #1339

Peter Bures

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2015, 08:59:37 pm »
Thanks so much to Jeff and Rebecca who helped me move the baskets this evening, mostly in the dark.

Everything is short.

We had issues on #10, couldn't get the PVC out from the short spot, I'll revisit it Friday afternoon and try to get it out.