Author Topic: Watch for a few more new pin placements in the next few weeks  (Read 920 times)

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Watch for a few more new pin placements in the next few weeks
« on: November 25, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »
Expect a few more new pin placements over the next few weeks.  Enjoy...

coops

Re: Watch for a few more new pin placements in the next few weeks
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:44:36 AM »
what holes should we expect them on?

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »
Expect the unexpected!!!
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:03:12 PM »
Two pins are coming out of the ground, long placement on 16 and short placement on 11, new placements could go anywhere there are currently two pins, including the holes where those two are coming out.  I'm really looking forward to some long tee boxes on some holes in the future, probably next Spring.  As we get ready for the worlds I hope to get Prairie Center ready as well.  What I'm hoping for is long tee pads on 15, 16, 17, and 9.  I hope to move the long pad on eight to make it more usable, and possibly move the current pad on 5 to make that hole longer.  However this would make the long pins on 18 disappear.  I would put two new pins on 18 about where the current 5 tee pad is and one closer to the restrooms.  If anyone has any ideas for new pins or tee boxes anywhere let me know.  We are most likely going to limit the number of pins per hole to three.  I am going to make a proposal to Olathe parks and rec to have REAL tee signs installed, as well as moving a few of the current tee boxes.  I am also going to meet with the arborist hopefully real soon to see if they have any trees available.  Hopefully you'll be seeing a number of new trees out there this fall.  Have fun...

robertalan

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 10:49:46 PM »
Talked with the arborist, looks like new trees will go up in the Spring.  Hopefully we'll get a bunch of them.  Later...

Leo D.

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »
Need to combine hole 2 and 3. Use 2's tees to 3's pins, everything left of the sidewalk is out, would be a great tunnel shot with some length.
iscraft Golf Discs