Author Topic: N00b here  (Read 1128 times)

Mark M

N00b here
« on: June 07, 2005, 01:37:05 PM »
Hello, all! Was looking for courses in KC so I can have something fun to do with my 13-year old daughter and found this site via Google.

Big props for all that the organization does and for providing course info!

On another thread, someone had asked about scorecards. If someone has info for the courses (i.e. distances, pars, etc.) a quick spreadsheet made into a PDF (which I can do) could be posted here somewhere. All someone would have to do is print out the one for the particular course.

If I get the time (no easy task with a 10-month old) I can just go through the "Walk the Course" section and do it my dang self.  :D

While I'd love to come to one of the "league" nights, time is tight, so there's no guarantee. But if I can get the chance, I'd love to show up at the beginner's one and see where I stand. I like to think I'm more of an intermediate player, but I could just be delusional.

Anyway, take care, and if anyone can post the course info I can waste some time at work creating the cards.

MM
~~ :D

Psychoholic

• Pro Poster
  • Beer snob
    • View Profile
N00b here
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 07:34:28 PM »
I can shot you the .pdf for the score cards if you want to e-mail me @ tkienzle22@yahoo.com
Home #: 816-308-1000
E-mail: tkienzle22@yahoo.com KCFDC:759
TEK II        :^)