Author Topic: 4-1 league  (Read 1141 times)

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
4-1 league
« on: April 02, 2008, 06:02:05 AM »
17 out on a breezy evening.

open

todd henry 43
dan coffman 49
otto spiers 49 (they split $)
brian gammon 50
tj ring 55
jason lyon 55
fred f. 59
mark stiles DNF
lance dwyer DNF (worried about there local ratings i guess)

masters

steve harris 53
bill neenan 53 (steve won playoff)
becky stebbins 77

advanced

matt hays 53
brian palmer 56
john stebbins 59
caleb walker 60
chris mason 61
putt, putt, give.

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 4-1 league
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 04:01:59 PM »
Ace pool = $291.00

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

kohjahk

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:41:41 AM »
Not that it matters but my score is added up incorrectly I believe.  Also, Lance said he didn't finish because he had to make it to class and the 5-Sums were taking way to long.  Mark Stiles had and early shift and had to leave early because the 5-Sums were taking way to long.

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »
17 out on a breezy evening.

open

todd henry 43
dan coffman 49
otto spiers 49 (they split $)
brian gammon 50
tj ring 55
jason lyon 55
fred f. 59
mark stiles DNF
lance dwyer DNF (worried about there local ratings i guess)

masters

steve harris 53
bill neenan 53 (steve won playoff)
becky stebbins 77

advanced

matt hays 53
brian palmer 56
john stebbins 59
caleb walker 60
chris mason 61

Stiles couldn't care less about ratings.  Lance probably had to leave early.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

matty

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 10:58:01 AM »
Not that it matters but my score is added up incorrectly I believe.  Also, Lance said he didn't finish because he had to make it to class and the 5-Sums were taking way to long.  Mark Stiles had and early shift and had to leave early because the 5-Sums were taking way to long.

t.j. what did you think you threw that round? the card has dots for pars, you birdied 2 and 11 and then boged 12, 13 and 16. plus 1=55

my comment regarding local ratings was supposed to be a joke, there was only one 5some because somebody paid at the last minute and the cards were already made. please notify me if you have time constraints and i'll try to accomadate.

starting at 6:00 this tuesday
putt, putt, give.

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 11:06:55 PM »

t.j. what did you think you threw that round? the card has dots for pars, you birdied 2 and 11 and then boged 12, 13 and 16. plus 1=55

my comment regarding local ratings was supposed to be a joke, there was only one 5some because somebody paid at the last minute and the cards were already made. please notify me if you have time constraints and i'll try to accomadate.

starting at 6:00 this tuesday

maybe if you put 3s instead of dots, you'd have added your scorecard correctly.  A dot has no numeric value.

kohjahk

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 09:17:01 AM »
t.j. what did you think you threw that round? the card has dots for pars, you birdied 2 and 11 and then boged 12, 13 and 16. plus 1=55 maybe if you put 3s instead of dots, you'd have added your scorecard correctly.  A dot has no numeric value.

I did not ever keep the score card that round or verify my own and I doubt my memory is accurate that far back in time so it's a moot point and my own fault!  Dots are easy enough John!  I usually write a legend on the back though, just incase the cards make it to you and you are having trouble adding the scores up!  ;D