General > General Banter

Scorecards To Download

<< < (2/3) > >>

jack:
Doug...I bet your no Gary Brinkmeyer.........man talk about keeping stats......

Timko:

--- Quote from: jack on March 05, 2009, 09:21:29 AM ---Doug...I bet your no Gary Brinkmeyer.........man talk about keeping stats......

--- End quote ---

I play with Gary on a pretty regular basis.  Yes, he is the king of statistics.  Lately, I've been showing up in that "who beat me" column on his stat sheet :D.

lucky4ever247:
I also play with Gary regularly. That guy's little record book is filled with notes on courses, pin placements, wind direction and speed, Barometric pressure, relative humidity, # of other players, their scores, time of day, disc used, weight of said disc, and line attempted. The second chapter is putting. First is estimated putt distance, putter used, putter weight, elevation, wind direction, missed or made, where it hit the chains, type of putt used, and aim point. Then he walks off the distance to verify his estimate.....

I made this all up but knowing Helmut I'm pretty sure its not far from the pin.....

He writes something down each and every hole!!!!!

davetv81:
figured I had to chime in on a Gary drifted thread.........

writing down those stats just gives him something to do other than think of how he's getting whipped.....

since he's played in Beer league forever I'd have to bet I'm close to the top of his "who beat me" list.... and if you think that don't burn him..... lol.....

someone really should ask him to help doing some kind of stats for worlds,  if he's not playing.....

he know's his crap though..... I believe he's in the who's who of baseball for compiling stats for the negro leagues, he's done stats for the local hockey teams while they were here also.

Timko:
We just like to make fun of Gary for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version