Author Topic: Lost Huk Lab disc on 4/20 at Pleasant Hill Tourney  (Read 679 times)

The Can tankerous A.N.G

• Pro Poster
  • Don't look now!
    • View Profile
Lost Huk Lab disc on 4/20 at Pleasant Hill Tourney
« on: April 22, 2008, 08:09:50 AM »
I started on Hole #1, and I decided to warm up. I threw my baby blue Huk Lab Wraith disc into the lake. It went just in the corner there, by the trees and whatnot. It wasn't very deep, but the water is murky, and I couldn't see it. It has a big black Huk Lab stamp on it and also a gold, foil small Huk Lab stamp near the middle. Very loved disc. I almost went back to my car and left, thinking that would be the way the day would continue. But it ended up being a really fun time. My name and such is on it. Beverage of choice to person who returns it. Thanks and have another great day perfect for disc golfing!

lucky4ever247

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lost Huk Lab disc on 4/20 at Pleasant Hill Tourney
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 08:50:52 AM »
I went to the doubles tourney at pleasant hill on 4/19. Threw my Favorite firebird in the drink at the same spot. Vowed to get it  after the rounds were done....Let me say that the water was just a leeetle cold!!! Found 10 discs including my Firebird. ;D   Then played a glow round and threw it right back in. :'(   I pulled out leslie palmer's disc and gave them a call. Well Monday morning her husband called me back and said he found it again for me. (hip waders) Might ask them if they found it. did it have a phone number on it?

RELAX!!!   I do All my own stunts!!!!!

Mantis

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 10:43:26 PM »
i lost one of my favorite buzz's and my old man lost his favorite CE Eagle .   Spent about 20 min in the water at lunch but couldn't find...
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

The Can tankerous A.N.G

• Pro Poster
  • Don't look now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »
I think there's another "D" Lite tourney this weekend, so maybe we will be lucky enough to get our discs back from the dark lake of doom......