KCFDC Courses > Blue Valley

Work Day At Blue Valley

(1/1)

Mike Penney:
There will be a work day on the Campionship 18 course on July 9th. We need as many hands as possible on this day. If you haven't gotten any work in on a course. This is your chance to make a difference. We will be clearing out the dead wood that Jim and Dan have been chopping down of the last couple years and throwing it in a chipper. If you can help this day please do, as it is you that will make this course a great place to play. All those interested plase contact me and let me know that you are going to make it.

Mike Penney:
For anyone interested the baskets are in and the tees have been marked. So you should be able to find your way around the course. Maps will be coming soon. So go check out the newest creation, The Monster 18 Holes are ready to be played!

Mike Penney:
Great work day, alot of brush was removed on hole 4 making it much more pleasnt to walk down to the green. This course is really taking shape and fast. What was completed couldn't have been done without the help of the following people....
Dirk Hacker
Greg Walker
Vlad
Becket
Jack Lowe
Dan Cashen
Jim Kreeger.
Mark Morles
Thank these folks when you see them as they greatly deserve kudo's.

The course is marked and ready to play, you shouldn't have much truoble finding your way around.

Psychoholic:
Great Job guys I'll be there on the next work day..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version