Author Topic: Rotating Weekenders League?  (Read 611 times)

Keizer

Rotating Weekenders League?
« on: May 28, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
The thread about Cliff Drive's league schedule got me thinking; I can't be the only one who, for whatever reason, can't make it to evening leagues during the week. Working the 2nd shift, the leagues that are available now completely clash with my schedule, and there's got to be others who are in the same boat. There's also got to be folks who would be interested in playing in a somewhat organized environment where there is cash up for grabs, but just aren't ready for the big tourneys yet.

With that in mind, I wanted to try and gauge interest in a possible weekend league that would meet during the late morning or early afternoon on either Saturdays or Sundays, and would rotate to a different local course each week to keep things interesting. I don't know who would or should be in charge of such an endeavor, but I just thought I'd toss the idea around and if there's enough interst we can start figuring out the details.

Whatchy'all think?

Dan Z.

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Rotating Weekenders League?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »
Yeah ...I work 3rd shift, so weekdays evenings dont work for me. .....I would prefer something on Saturdays. Thank you for the idea.          Dan

DZ

Keizer

Re: Rotating Weekenders League?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:56:06 PM »
Okay, looks like a mostly positive response thus far. Can anyone with experience running leagues offer tips on getting this started and running it? Ted? Chappy?