Author Topic: Morning Patrol 7.1.05  (Read 1725 times)

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« on: July 01, 2005, 11:49:59 AM »
A sock soggy round was completed this morning with 4 participants.  Started the round 8 am with 69°, and a slight breeze.

Scores:

Christian (Mad Dog) Mann: 57
Mike (ALefty) Penney: 57
Dennis (Me) Freeman: 60
Tim (TKienzle) Kienzle: 76

Next week same time, most likely a different course. Right now it's up in the air between:

Water Works

Cliff Drive

Post your reply with a vote to what course we should play next week on the Morning Patrol.

-Dennis :)
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

Mad Dog

Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 02:53:12 AM »
God Dam, Gosh Darn, I just don't know where I want to go. My olde favorite, or the new and improving. GOD DAM....so I guess I'll just have to flip this quarter.......and........it...is.. CLIFF DRIVE!
  Yes, I will stand by my decision, it is Cliff Drive that I desire to play next week. I'll see ya'll there or else I am wrong and will have to play that other course that is my favorite. goD daM it is so hard being Christian Mann.

Mad Dog

Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:12:27 AM »
Okay DJ, were are we going to play tommorrow? It is your call. -maD doG

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 10:18:54 AM »
Quote from: "Mad Dog"
Okay DJ, were are we going to play tommorrow? It is your call. -maD doG

Mad Dog, I'm out for tomorrow man :( sadly with the shortened week, I can't miss any extra time at work.  I'll rejoin you guys next week if I dont have to have surgery on a hernia I believe I have :(

So I guess it's your pick, have a good time!

-Dennis

kan_man

Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 11:33:48 AM »
Does anyone ever play at Prarie Center in the mornings, or is it too far?

Mad Dog

Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 01:36:24 PM »
Dam DJ Hawk, I sorry on both accounts to hear that. SO I guess I will hope to see you next week and all others at 8:00 am at Cliff Drive Friday the 8th.

For all those who haven't played out there; the meeting place is on the East Southeast side of the reservoir, between pin 5 and pin 15 along the road. There is generally always good shade and you pass your car once during the round. Great in the afternoon to stop and grab that COLD drink.

Also there will be some of us out there (C.D.) on Sat. 8:00 am to put in some time in on the course.

To answer the query that Kan Man posed, some of us live more centrally than others and we will go to P.C. or WyCo on a weekend when we can all agree. I would also like to include Ted's course, that we will visit once we have fore told him of our impending arrival.  So what is the chance of seeing the Kan Man out for the morning patrol?

maD doG

kan_man

Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 01:52:52 PM »
I'm not much of a morining person, but I don't work until 11:00 or Noon on Fridays.  Actually I've never played in the morning, I may come out tommorrow, I don't know if I could match up with you all very well, but I'll give it a try.  If not tomm. then definetely next week. Are Friday mornings the only mornings you all play?

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Morning Patrol 7.1.05
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 02:15:36 PM »
Quote from: "kan_man"
I'm not much of a morining person, but I don't work until 11:00 or Noon on Fridays.  Actually I've never played in the morning, I may come out tommorrow, I don't know if I could match up with you all very well, but I'll give it a try.  If not tomm. then definetely next week. Are Friday mornings the only mornings you all play?

Friday mornings are the only morning where we've tried to have a Morning Patrol, but most of us play all the time any time!  I know I already mentioned this to you but Monday night there is a great Free league at Rosedale park, for beginners.

I think this message board will start to take off and hopefully there will people posting times they are going to play etc looking to fill a foresome.  We'll see!

-Dennis