KCFDC Courses > Prairie Center

from the course coordinator and league director

(1/2) > >>

robertalan:
I wish to thank all  players who come out to Prairie Center League on Monday evenings.  The league is one of the best things I look forward to each week.  We will be playing July 4.  Also, in the next few months I hope we can move hole No. 12.  If anybody can help, let me know at 913-888-8863 (business phone) or 913-940-3021 (cell).  Hopefully we will be scheduling a work day.  Thanks-Bob Hayett :D

PikNik:
What is the plan for Hole #12?  Are you planning on moving the basket?  Or are you talking about moving the teepad as well?  Any insight would be appreciated.

Nick

firerec:
Just my two cents worth. If someone could find some railroad ties, we could make stairs off the tee and even build up a little retaining wall, it would also help with the erosion of the hill. I would even be willing to help as long as the workday was on a Monday/Tuesday night late in the evening.

eupher61:
last I'd heard #12 tee will move to about where the pins are now.  The basket placements will be back along the lake, east side/northeast side.

That's a great idea about firming up the cliff where 12 presently is, but only shoring up a few feet would do little good, unfortunately

steve

The Bird Father:
What about just movning the tee pad back to the east further, maybe just south of the yellow gates??

Just throwing an idea out, I wouldn't mind hole #12 playing a little longer.  Or maybe putting the basket closer to the lake and using the same tee pad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version