Author Topic: Disc Golf World  (Read 781 times)

kan_man

Disc Golf World
« on: July 06, 2005, 02:46:22 PM »
I have been playing off and on for about a year. But I am new to the area and heard something about the Disc Golf World store.  Is it a nice store, big or small. And do you usually buy your stuff on the internet or in store?

DJayhawk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Disc Golf World
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 02:50:36 PM »
It's nice that you can pick almost any color and weight of disc's that you want when you go there.  It's not a huge store, but they have a huge selection because they also do mail order/internet sales.

Me personally I've only been playing a few months and I've bought both online and down at Disc Golf World.  I'd probably buy exclusively from DGW if it where more convienient for me to go there.  But if you are in the Downtown area or have the time drive down there check them out.

I'm going tomorrow to get my Skillshot!

-Dennis

PS: Where you from?  Do you play in any of the leagues?
Rosedale Preservation Society Member

kan_man

Disc Golf World
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 03:28:41 PM »
I'm from Emporia.  I used to play there a whole lot when I was younger. I stopped playing for a few years and just now got back into it a couple of months ago.  I have been playing at the Olathe course and rosedale. I have not been to any one of the other courses. I live in Lenexa right next to JCCC.  It sounds like I need to go check out Water Works.

kan_man

Disc Golf World
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 03:30:20 PM »
oh, I don't play in any leagues. I get off work at 6:00pm every night. Except sometimes on thursday's I have off.  Most leagues I see are at 6.