Author Topic: 10th Annual Hell On The Border.  (Read 1106 times)

Tom Pitchford Jr

10th Annual Hell On The Border.
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:26:06 PM »
8) Hey folks,Hope you don't mind.I couldn't get to you any other way.We are only a stones throw away.Sept 17th and 18th,3 Rounds Singles followed by Pick Doubles.  Novice $22.00 AM $32.00 Advanced $42.00 Open $52.00. Ace Pot,CTP, Ring Of Fire.First 50 entries will recieve Players Package.THIS WILL BE AT Ben Geren Park in Ft Smith AR.Brand New Course Folks.18 Brand New Disc Catchers.Beautiful Course.I'll be in touch again soon.Take Care people.See Ya,Pitch Jr.Look On SNDG for more info.

Tom Pitchford Jr

Hell On The Border
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 07:58:35 AM »
Can I get an address to send flyers to?I'm sending some to Little Rock today.Oakies will be getting some also.

Tom Pitchford Jr

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2005, 06:28:32 PM »
This thing is still happening folks.We're putting in Concrete Tee Pads next week AND alternate pin positions.Entry money is rolling in.Custom Stamped Discs and Shirts have been ordered.Innova is kickin in Big Time.Twisted Flyer,Coke on and on and on.This should be a fantastic weekend of golf .This course is only 5 months old and it's as nice as any i've ever played.And i've played a few!Duvall was here a couple months ago and impressed with with the setup.EVERYONE loves it.Do yourself a favor and don't miss it.CRAZY if your out there or if someone sees' him.We'd like to see you brother.Shawn and I have been talkin about the good ol days a bit.EVERYONE ,We look foward to showing you some Arkansas Hospitality.Hope you all make it.Take Care,Tom Pitchford Jr. :wink:

Tom Pitchford Jr

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 06:47:54 PM »
18 Pads poured 5x10.18 alternate pins are in!!! B Tier and SN qualifier.This event will be a blast.The Ft Smith folks have busted azz putting this together right.You'll find info on this event everywhere you turn.Pre Register if you can.The first 50 are guaranteed players packs!!Custom Stamped Disc and Shirt.These will go fast so don't wait.Sent check in care of Tom Pitchford Jr 2822 So Memphis Ft Smith Ar 72901.Specify Shirt Size and Division .Ace Money will be collected the day of the tourney.AGAIN!!! Don't miss this one.Lots of catering to the players.Light lunch,ALL the cold refreshments you can drink(Water Energy Drinks etc)AND i've been informed a smoker will be doing it's thing for dinner sat night.See Ya There!!!