Author Topic: First Friday at DGW (8-1) Gold's Art Show, Mini Contest, and Clearance Sale  (Read 564 times)

Rick Rothstein

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.discgolfworld.com
Would you like to try something different this Friday? Consider coming to the Crossroads in Kansas City for

Disc Golf World’s First ”First Friday” Art Show, MINI Contest,  & CLEARANCE Sale

Starting at 5 will be Golden Warren's (KCFDC #705) "Through the Eye of An Artist" show. The body of his work will displayed in the DGW warehouse. Meanwhile, there will be mini-golf contests around the building at 5, 6, 7, and 8. In addition, all day at Disc Golf World, there will be lots of slow-moving inventory, priced to sell. Check this out 9-9.

And of course, don’t forget the Olathe Open—a 36-Hole PDGA Event on August 2

DISC GOLF WORLD • 509 E 18th • KCMO • 816.471.472 • info@discgolfworld.com
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 12:23:53 PM by Rick Rothstein »
Rick Rothstein
Instigator, Ice Bowl 2014
At Large Member, KCFDC Board of Directors
President, Disc Golf World

Disc Golf World
816.471.3472 (w)
816.914.0094 (c)
www.discgolfworld.com

Corinna

Nice show for Golden. I hope he sold some stuff.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
I just got back from Golden's art show.  Golden is a very gifted and mature kid.  I guess the name fits.  Awesome show Golden!  I hope your interview turns out ok.  I tried my best

Rick, I think its cool you allowed that to take place.  I think you should feature Golden and other disc golf artists every or everyonce and a blue moon in your place.  With the mini golf around the building, alot of people where stopping in their tracks.  Great exposure for the artists and for the sport.  anyway, Kate and I enjoyed it.  Thank you

dick
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Corinna

I've got some poster size collages that might be interesting if I can get them framed or mounted on something. If you are looking to feature disc golfers.