A top ten from a long time KCFDC member and well traveled player....
1. Waterworks (no explanation needed)
2. Wyco (come out on a mid-summer Friday league and see for yourself)
3. Swope (ancient trees, really kewl steel box clubhouse, and tossing across valleys=fun)
4. Prairie Center (well maintained, multiple CONCRETE tees on 5 holes, multiple pin locations, close to brown bag and my house, nuff said)
5. Rosedale top (central location right off I-35, great shot variation, classic course)
6. Cliff Drive (awesome mix of holes, will prolly move up my list once Jack quits messing around and pours some concrete and finalizes the layout, but even as is, a super course)
7. Blue Valley (needs carts, but the views and magnitude are amazing)
8. P Hill (a lake, albino wallabys, screaming monkeys, and a really pleasent park)
9. Shawnee Mission (needs boxes and less armed rangers)
10. WYE (never been there but based on all my friends reports, it has to be better than California Trail, and DU has just too much of the luck element for my taste)
And, like I've said before, any course I'm on is my favorite at the time and I think it's so sweet to live in a metro with soooo many great courses and so many fun dg folks. We are truly blessed.