Author Topic: Cliff Drive Hole Lengths  (Read 1044 times)

Olorin

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Cliff Drive Hole Lengths
« on: October 30, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »
Hi,

My name is Lowe (first name), and I'm from Raleigh NC.  I played Cliff Drive earlier in Oct, and I'm writing a review for dgcoursereview.com.  Does anyone have the hole lengths for the current layout?  I got a copy of the new map off another thread.  If you could post the hole lengths here, or even better, email them to me at playdiscgolf(at)gmail.com, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for all you guys do to make some great courses in KC!  I've now played almost all of them.

Take care,
Lowe

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Cliff Drive Hole Lengths
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:19:56 PM »
Hi,

My name is Lowe (first name), and I'm from Raleigh NC.  I played Cliff Drive earlier in Oct, and I'm writing a review for dgcoursereview.com.  Does anyone have the hole lengths for the current layout?  I got a copy of the new map off another thread.  If you could post the hole lengths here, or even better, email them to me at playdiscgolf(at)gmail.com, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks for all you guys do to make some great courses in KC!  I've now played almost all of them.

Take care,
Lowe

Well Lowe, I would talk to OUR Lowe... Jack... Lowe ...  Jack will probably chime in soon to answer you
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 11:00:36 AM »
Tee pads will be going in over the next few weeks, and then I will have the accurate ditances for them all from the GPS guru.

As of now, they have altered so many times in a few holes even from the Wide Open last year that I would hate to give mis-information about it.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »
playdg.com has gps readings (for all but the new pad for #1).  Do those look correct?

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »
The distances on playdg.com look pretty accurate to me ( though it is missing the short placement on 4). The map on the course page is the most up to date. I'm sure that things will change over the next few months.
Mike Penney

Big Sky

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »
Throw a Zephyr on Hole 13! Go playdg.com!

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »
I've had that site tell me to throw a status on a tight short wooded hole, then throw a predator.  I guess playdg is good at finding obscure sky hyzer lines over trees  ???.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
nah dude, thumber lines.  duh.