Author Topic: Calling all Musicians & Artists  (Read 5402 times)

gunar

Re: Calling all Musicians & Artists
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »
Nice work on the After Hours Gig.  That should be a blast.

If anyone is interested in Quixotc tickets for our summer show they are now available at:

www.quixoticfusion.com

I've been meaning to go to a Quixotic show... I know too many people involved not to...

The Samurai

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
Gotta do it friend.  We will be doing 5 shows plus a preview this June.  Right now we are in the beat kitchen cookin' up some goodies for the kiddies!

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »
Hey Otter,

Rod was actually the drummer for many years after the original guy left. Rod does the biggest share of studio work in KC and is a really great player. He played on a Rock Christmas CD I had out and did some shows for me. The other drummer on that CD who was also on two of my other CDs and used to live with me is now touring the world as the drummer and musical director for Rascal Flats. And my current drummer was in a band called Banshee and on MTV and all that and is a really sick player - so I have had the good fortune to get to play with some really good drummers!! Just happy to be a guitar player they drag along!!  ;D

JS

I'm sure you would not be playing with that talent if you weren't holding your weight. I bet they were lucky to keep up and understand which direction you were going next.
Steven Disc Glover

gunar

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 11:18:44 AM »
For anyone that cares: My band is taking the stage at The Riot Room tonight at 9PM and tomorrow at Jerry's Bait Shop at 9PM. Both shows are $5.

www.myspace.com/abandcalledmouth

Mike LaFontaine

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 09:20:42 AM »
I own Pure Audiophile Records and Audile Records.
We produce and distribute vinyl LPs.
Love good music.

Hook up with me on Facebook, we often need musicians for gigs in KC area.
And I try to post info about it there.

facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1032478757&ref=profile

myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/pureaudiophile

We (Cramer, Stiles, T Knight and myself) built the rock steps and benches on #3 at Rosey.

God we are old.

Can usually be found at Swope or P-Hill.

Dennis Cassidy

Founding Father of the Lee's Summit Disc Golf Association.

gunar

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
For those who might care to know, here is Mouth's schedule over the next 2 weeks:

June 26 - TONIGHT - THE SURGE, Joplin Mo
June 27 - Saturday - The Jazzhaus, Lawrence - 3 sets, we're the only group playing

July 2 - Thursday - Blayney’s , Westport MO (We were playing with our friends 77 Jefferson, but they had to drop, so we might be playing this by ourselves.
July 3 - Urbana, KC MO - FIRST Friday's gig, free, free beer. 7-9.