Author Topic: Olathe Winter League  (Read 5162 times)

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Olathe Winter League
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
In the future, all restaurants are Taco Bell.

Where the hell is Homie? ???

Slant, Deano, anybody?
4:00 PC day-glow round today?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 01:17:28 PM by Tom »

The Bird Father

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • WOOT! WOOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »
Sorry...got my boy till 8:00ish...then we are going out for drinks for a buddies b-day
Just Another Dirty Bird

Bird > Word

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2008, 02:28:17 PM »
Minutes for the Newsletter = Chappy likes Olathe (Kind of means you like Kansas....hmmmm...Kansas Jayhawks....hhmmm...you like football Chappy?)

Don't even joke about that crap.  I do like specific things in Kansas.  Heck, I was born in Kansas (Manhattan!)

However, I don't like any school whose mascot is a mythical bird named after a bunch of murderering thugs.

Chap

Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Deano

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 02:46:37 PM »
Ya! I can play... I'll see you there about 4pmish.   

Tom

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 03:06:09 PM »
Minutes for the Newsletter = Chappy likes Olathe (Kind of means you like Kansas....hmmmm...Kansas Jayhawks....hhmmm...you like football Chappy?)

Don't even joke about that crap.  I do like specific things in Kansas.  Heck, I was born in Kansas (Manhattan!)

However, I don't like any school whose mascot is a mythical bird named after a bunch of murderering thugs.

Chap

Murdering thugs existed on both sides of the line, and it was a long time ago. Of course the thugs from Kansas believed slavery was wrong and immoral, where the thugs from Missouri believed in the right to own slaves.

Rock Chalk.   

Carl Cubbedge

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 06:46:02 PM »

Chap

Murdering thugs existed on both sides of the line, and it was a long time ago. Of course the thugs from Kansas believed slavery was wrong and immoral, where the thugs from Missouri believed in the right to own slaves.

Rock Chalk.  
Yeah, he's right I just learned that in History class.

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 11:59:44 PM »
Where the hell is Homie?

Well Tom. I think you should ask Mr  Dresser where Homie is. I confronted Steve Dresser about it and he said his brothers says people will not show up when he had said when and where!!  If you look on posts under Homie he admits his brother has it. I suggested he turn it over immediately but never heard anything. That was last Spring.  You may have better results or maybe we can shame him into handing Homie and the contents of the box over. Hopefully fully intact!!!!!!!
Steven Disc Glover

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
Have him drop it off in a disclosed location that only we know about.  He better come alone.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Mantis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »
Funny Funny  people,,,, I asked for it and haven't yet received it.  Although he has recently moved it is not an excuse so I go through his things and see if we can find him.   If so I will post where and when Homie will be...
Steve Dresser
816-914-9395
IN MEMORY OF MY FALLEN BROTHERS... THE MOST RECENT SGT. BRANTLEY THANK A SOLDIER SINCE YOU CAN PLAY DISC BECAUSE OF THEIR SACRIFICES

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2008, 12:35:52 AM »
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2008, 10:18:07 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny Funny  people,,,, I asked for it and haven't yet received it.  Although he has recently moved it is not an excuse so I go through his things and see if we can find him.   If so I will post where and when Homie will be...

That response sounds vaguely familiar. Heres a post from when we had the picnic.

BRING BACK HOMIE!!!!!!
« on: May 14, 2008, 12:15:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am starting a posse to search for and locate the Homer Simpson doll being held hostage.
Anyone interested in joining my posse please leave a message here.
Maybe if the cuplrit sees enough interest in bringing back Homey that Homey will  again be in play!!!
If you need to just resign the doll do so. Just bring him to the picnic w/$25 or play the $1 $kin$ on either the top or bottom on Rosedale.
If you resign the doll I will play down under for Homey for the $1 $kin$ or the group can vote on which course.
Plus i am having a bagtag challenge along with it.
BTW its 20 holes -plus $5 best score overall!!
So if you don't win anything it will cost you an additional $25 to play this...
Bring some dollar bills people!!! 

Steven Glover of Kansas City, Kansas 66112
913-433-8150
Life is short!
Enjoy it even more w/ disc golf!!

Mantis

Re: BRING BACK HOMIE!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 10:57:09 PM » Quote 

Homie is going to be back in play once he gets back from out of town.... I will call the course and get it going once the ransome has been paid.....

Steve Dresser
913-488-0152 or
816-210-4472

Steven Disc Glover

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 09:12:35 AM »

Chap

Rock Chalk.   

Yet one side of the line has learned from history, while the other still celebrates their murdering thugs.

Mizzou-RAH
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 12:11:36 PM »

Chap

Rock Chalk.   

Yet one side of the line has learned from history, while the other still celebrates their murdering thugs.

Mizzou-RAH

Actually what I think is funny is Kansas was known for their radical beliefs that people should all be free yet we are one of the most republican white bread judgemental christian right wing god fearing gay bashing hippie hating butt pluging mccain supporting fire breathing mythological creature enslaveries mild case of herpies that we call "cold sore" having topless bar only serving juice drinks to people I mean who does that? really?  best damn places to raise a child and possibly the best place to live if you need a job that pays under 10 dollars an hour.  ok I lied about the whole fire breathing thing.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...

Loomis

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »
Ignorant white people are not exclusive to Kansas. I think you'd be hard pressed to name any state that was free of any of the stereotypes that were listed above. Florida? Minnesota? Washington? California? Vermont? All of these states are brimming with white morons that love Bush and shop at Wal-mart.

(For the record; I was born in Missouri and raised between Kansas and Washington state.)

I think I remember reading a few months back that there should be a showdown between the Kansas disc golfers and the Missouri disc golfers to establish supremacy in our little hamlet (did you know the original name of this town was Possum Trot?). A border war of afflicted, ignorant white people to see who's less "stupider." This way the rest of world can look at the rag-tag mess of ignorant white people who foolishly opted to live and suffer in the Midwest and say, "Wow, that group of ignorant white people is stupider than that group of ignorant white people. You can really see a difference."

I have defended this corner of the world my whole life, to everyone I have ever met that isn't from here. I never have found the right words that would explain what would make someone want to live here other than to say, "It's where I'm from. I belong there. It's where I feel comfortable." I belong among these idiots; these racist morons, these conservative arses; these poor, ignorant fools are my people.  I may not see eye-to-eye with every one of my neighbors, but we are cut from the same cloth.

So I am officially throwing my hat into the ring. Let's go Missouri... Bring on your players and let's punch each other in the balls until the last man (or woman) is left standing.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2008, 04:41:58 PM »
I'm from Kansas.  I just like to spew.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...

otter

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »

Chap

Rock Chalk.   

Mizzou-RAH

We Jayhawkers wouldn't have such a vested interest in these shenanigans (think Quantrill here) if it wasn't so much fun to hate on MU.  :-*  Bring back Quin Snyder!!

Long live The Border War!
Enshrine hallucinations...PULL!!