Author Topic: FOUND IN OR NEAR JACKSON PARK AT. KS  (Read 691 times)

CHAS.

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
FOUND IN OR NEAR JACKSON PARK AT. KS
« on: January 04, 2009, 09:48:46 AM »
COMPUTER CRASHED OR THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN LISTED  EARLIER. A couple Ihave found but most were thrown over the fence onto the government cave grounds and were brought to me by a friend and neighbor who works there.

Red Champion ORC.  THEIS on back I found after ice out throw in tool box of the old truck and forgot about.

Blue DX Tee-Bird.  Sean Odeen 319-321-5294 on back called once. foumd this summer left of fairway on #7 while looking for a pink eagle(yes a pink disc can be lost)

Lime green Champion Sidewinder  TED ZEPPLIN on back 3 times.

Yelloow-green KC pro Gazelle Herbeto Vanrrael on back phone number very faded 913-48?-?446

Red DX Beast  Mark Gallegos on back 916-279-8603 called once.

Orange Champion Valkrie found right basket #16 in flower bed so faded no writing.

I will trygto get back to rightful owners if not will give to young people in Atchison who interested in Disc golf unless there better ideas.

john theiss

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: FOUND IN OR NEAR JACKSON PARK AT. KS
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »
Man oh man, i lost that disc last winter.  I definately remembering losing that red orc.  it is rather new and i lost it during a snow round.  There was probably 6"to 12" of snow on the ground.  I played jefferson and then went to snow creek to board.  the next time you come to kc for a tourney or to play, please leave that disc either at the tourney or at Disc Golf World. 

thanks,
John Theiss

CHAS.

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: FOUND IN OR NEAR JACKSON PARK AT. KS
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 05:34:24 AM »
I was planning to attend theIce Bowl but my dad is in bad shape. If I don't get to discgolfworld soon I try to play league at WYCO fridays. I will let you know when I am about to travel.