Author Topic: Ice Bowl Savannah Mo.  (Read 662 times)

stjoekc

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Ice Bowl Savannah Mo.
« on: January 19, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »
            St. Joe Pony Express Disc Club's  1st Annual Ice Bowl & Chili Cook-off
                  February 22, 2009   registration open: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

Duncan Hills Park Savannah, Missouri

1st Round: Begins no later than 11:15 a.m. One 18- hole round PLUS  3  extra  holes  for  a total of 21 holes on 1st round. Play can begin as soon as all members of team show up.

Communal* lunch &   Ring of Fire Contest   1-3 p.m.

2nd round (12 holes): about 3:15 p.m.

Ace Pot- $3 registration with 50% to winner/ 50% to charity

$20 registration fee (1st 50 players will receive an Ice Bowl Disc at registration table. We will also be accepting canned foods to be donated to Second Harvest Food Bank and Valley Center Community Food Kitchen.)
About our charity: Home for Little Wanderers a.k.a. Noyes Home for Kids is often the only place  many  children  have to call home. We are just hoping to help raise funds to help out anyway possible. This is a call out to all our discing buddies to come help us reach our very modest goal of $500 for our first year.

Name:___________________________ Email:________________________________________

Address:_________________________________________ Phone:________________________

City:______________________ State/Zip:__________________ Date of Birth:______________

Are  you  Playing?                                                     Potluck Lunch and Chili Cook-off

___ No, but I’m glad to support a good cause.               ____Sign me up,  My  chili  is the best.

___ Yes,   but only the 1st round.                               ____ I’ll be bringing food to eat.

___ Yes, I’m in for both rounds.                                  ____  Let  me know what I can do.

___ Yes, but I can only make the second round.
For more information, contact Pauly Cross @ 816-248-1000
Kevin pdga #28865

Jason

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Ice Bowl Savannah Mo.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 09:36:25 AM »
Wow, I didn't even know Savannah HAD a course!  When is St. Joe going to get more than the 9 at Missouri Western?  I might make the trek up just to see the one in Savannah.
JP

chi chi rodweez

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 05:01:34 PM »
hey pauly..it was nice to get a round in with you guys last weekend..hope all is well.

tim

stjoekc

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:08:04 AM »
Timmyyyyyyyyy! Thanks all is well! we are headed down this morning around 11 your welcome to join us if you've got the time. Later.
Kevin pdga #28865