General > Winter Leagues

Morning Patrol 7.22.05 - Water Works

(1/4) > >>

DJayhawk:
We had a first for the Morning Patrol!  7 players showed up 2 from out of state.  It was decided we would play doubles with one player playing Callie.

Results:

Brant/Dennis: 56
Christian: 57
Mike (CO)/Hugh (IA): 59
Jim/Tim: 59

Thanks for making it out guys.  I'm not sure but I think the Morning Patrol will be off this week (7.29.05) as the core of our group will be out of town or unable to make it.  I have also mentioned making a special MP on a Saturday mornings to attract more players.  If anyone has any iterest in this reply here.

-Dennis :)

The Bird Father:
I'd be willing to play in a Saturday morning group...especially since most of us have to work everyday during the week.

Mad Dog:
Well, well, well, where will the morning patrol be roaming around this week? Are we going to try a Sat. round? Disc Hawker, I mean DJ I think it is your call. Who else wants to get in a early round? It sure beats playing in the dog days of Aug. maD doG

DJayhawk:

--- Quote from: "Mad Dog" ---Well, well, well, where will the morning patrol be roaming around this week? Are we going to try a Sat. round? Disc Hawker, I mean DJ I think it is your call. Who else wants to get in a early round? It sure beats playing in the dog days of Aug. maD doG
--- End quote ---

Saturday sounds good to me, what about anyone else?  Course could be Rosedale?

Psychoholic:
Sat is good for me I say Swope or downunder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version