Author Topic: Workday Rosedale Park Saturday March 28th  (Read 544 times)

Twister66

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Workday Rosedale Park Saturday March 28th
« on: March 12, 2009, 02:30:44 PM »
We plan to have workday at the upper course at Rosedale Park on Saturday, March 28th starting at 9am.

The plan is to work on the long placements for holes one and two, as well as, mulch as much of the muddy areas around the tee boxes and pin placements around the course as possible. 

A more detailed list is forthcoming.

Jim Sherwood

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Workday Rosedale Park Saturday March 28th
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
I talked with Tim at the KCP&R about mulch.  He said he would pass the info on that we need mulch and keep it coming.  He said he would get what he could for us.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Twister66

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 02:36:51 PM »
Great. Anyone that has information about available mulch please let me know. We need more than you may imagine.
Jim Sherwood

Keizer

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 01:49:25 PM »
Would have posted this earlier had I seen the thread...

Wood chips are available for free at the Independence, MO trash depot, located on Vista Ave., just off Truman Rd., near the animal shelter. You may have to have a resident (myself, for example) accompany you, and I think the yard is only open to the public on the 2nd Saturday of the month, which happens to be tomorrow (3/14). I am going there in the morning to dump a truckload of household refuse and scrap building material, so if anyone wants to meet me there, gimme a call. I don't know if I'll be able to haul a load to Rosie (I might have other crap going on tomorrow), so have your own truck or trailer just to be sure.

Twister66

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:07 PM »
The work day has been canceled due to impending inclement weather on Saturday morning. >:(  It will be rescheduled for a later date.

Jim Sherwood