Author Topic: Where's the T?  (Read 1927 times)

MikeTeachKC

Where's the T?
« on: August 14, 2005, 12:38:35 AM »
Ok...I printed out that map of BV (thank you to whomever posted it), but even using that, I could not find the tee to hole one!  Now, I'm REAL good at reading maps, have a GPS and compass and all of that...but all I can figure out is that the tee is located where the horse folks had their corral.  No beaten area, no tee pad, no sign...found hole 10, know where hole 1 is...but...
Inquiring minds want to know....

Mike Penney

• Pro Poster
    • myspace
Where's the T?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 07:47:50 AM »
The tee area for hole one is north, northwest of the basket for hole 10. There was a sign, it might have been picked up, stolen or whatever happens to lost things. There also is some stakes in the ground in the general area for the tee.

On another note: Man tons upon tons of dirt have been hauled in for the tee area's, they have been flatened out and are ready for some use. Lots of landscaping changes of occured. It's not even the same park from a month ago. If you haven't seen it I suggest checking it out. There is nothing else like it in the world of disc golf. Even the Junior's 9 is changing. Too Cool  8) !!!!
Mike Penney

MikeTeachKC

Well...as to the T...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 04:56:40 PM »
There was a BIG pile of dirt SOUTH west of hole 10 that looked like it could be a T, but north west of the hole was nada...except the horse corral. <G>  I'll try again because I want to give it a shot!  (you do mean north west from hole 10, SOUTH of the park road?)

Mike

eupher61

• Pro Poster
Where's the T?
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 05:05:21 PM »
if you're in the parking lot at the pavillion, the tee for #1 is straight to the west of the middle of the parking lot; facing the road, to the left.   Yes, it's south of the road.

Anyone for a round 8/17 about 9am?  I got the day off, have plenty to do but BV is calling my name again...

steve
Ace?  I'll take a freakin' BIRDIE!
Steve Hoog, now in St Louis
Bluebird ROCKS!