Author Topic: 2009 LSDiscs Open C-tier & KDGA Oz Tour Event  (Read 3822 times)

lsdiscs

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 LSDiscs Open C-tier & KDGA Oz Tour Event
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 02:42:28 PM »
Unless we go over 90 players, we will all be playing the same courses each round starting with the original course. If we go over 90 it will be as follows....

Open, Masters, and Advanced Divisions will be playing Permanent, then Temporary

All others will be playing Temporary then permanent.

Lunch specials are being offered at lunch at Glory Days pizza for a large 1 topping pizza for $9....

Applewood BBQ Lunch sandwich and two side special for lunch and dinner for $5.

We will be doing the awards at Applewood BBQ to try and get into the AC after the two scorching rounds. Both Applewood, and Glory Days are located north of the course on 29th street just west of the sonic. I will give better directions tomorrow. Definately let either place know that you are with the disc golf tournament as they have both expressed interest in sponsoring future events if they see they get some good business out of it. See you all tomorrow.

lsdiscs

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 10:08:26 PM »
A big thanks to everyone who came out, especially those who traveled quite a ways to make it for a 1 day tourney! We had 104 players show up today to bear the heat and humidity to play some golf! That's dedication! I will be calling the pdga on monday to figure out what the problem is with the ratings as it appears it thinks everyone was playing the same course at the same time. I switched it on the report to reflect the proper courses, but it appears to still be having issues. I got some feedback on the alternate course, but would love to hear any other opinions on how we could improve it for future use. We would love to have another permanent course out there but it is like pulling teeth to get things approved around here. Thanks again for all that made the trip.

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »
A big thanks to everyone who came out, especially those who traveled quite a ways to make it for a 1 day tourney! We had 104 players show up today to bear the heat and humidity to play some golf! That's dedication! I will be calling the pdga on monday to figure out what the problem is with the ratings as it appears it thinks everyone was playing the same course at the same time. I switched it on the report to reflect the proper courses, but it appears to still be having issues. I got some feedback on the alternate course, but would love to hear any other opinions on how we could improve it for future use. We would love to have another permanent course out there but it is like pulling teeth to get things approved around here. Thanks again for all that made the trip.

I fixed the ratings online, at least as far as I could tell.  Looks like Advanced, Advanced Masters, and Recreational played Temporary first, than regular Lake Shawnee, and everyone else played in the reverse order, and that's how I aligned it online.  If this is incorrect, let me know and I'll fix it.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

lsdiscs

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 10:16:11 AM »
Chap.  that is correct.  Thanks a ton for your help. 

David E

• Pro Poster
  • I'd rather be throwing plastic than typing this...
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 04:42:17 PM »
Let's hear it for the local boys going 1-2 in Adv Masters!!!
www.flhw.org
Every 2.25 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Every 19 minutes a man, dies from the disease.

MoLewis

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009, 03:20:13 PM »
Loomis won advanced as well......  Good time.

lsdiscsNeileo

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 03:34:08 PM »
You KC guys rocked...Hope you enjoyed the fun, the alternate course and the weather...LOL....see ya'll soon