A work day will be held at Rosedale next Saturday Starting a 9am. The work will be centered on making the long placements on some of the holes viable for The Worlds and replacing some broken sleeves.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Chain sawing the downed trees
• Mowing down the brush up to the tee pad for hole two
• Removing the thorns from the lower sections of Locust trees to keep someone from impaling themselves
• Mowing brush along the east side of the fairway
• Clearing brush around the green