Author Topic: Jeff Scheetz band - Jimi Hendrix  (Read 660 times)

gtr

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Jeff Scheetz band - Jimi Hendrix
« on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »
Hey guys, I know you have the doubles tourney this Sat - we are playing that night so I'll be setting up - and I know you have an after party so don't want to interfere with that, but everyone always asks me when we are playing so.... We are doing kind of a different show this Sat night - at the Eclipse bar in Raytown - We are doing all of our original tunes the first set as usual, but then we are doing a second set of all Jimi Hendrix. We've never done this before - we usually just do all of our tunes, but thought for the fun of it.... we dig Jimi so thought we would do a whole set of his stuff - anyway - come out if you dig our stuff (or Jimi's) We will start around 10 and the Hendrix set will probably take place about 11:30 or so.

There is a poster of it at   www.myspace.com/jeffscheetz

JS
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 09:34:49 AM by gtr »
"We are living in the midst of a Creation that is mostly mysterious - that even when visible, is never fully imaginable".
-Wendell Berry-

discglover

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Jimi Hendrix
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 01:16:42 AM »
Jeff
I posted something on June 5th for you but this is a good way to bump the subject.
Steven Disc Glover

gtr

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Jeff Scheetz band - Jimi Hendrix
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 09:35:34 AM »
Thanks Steve! Been in Florida for  the last week so haven't had a chance to catch up.

JS
"We are living in the midst of a Creation that is mostly mysterious - that even when visible, is never fully imaginable".
-Wendell Berry-