Poll

Cut the grass!

Play
6 (75%)
Or not to play....
2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 23, 2009, 12:10:35 PM

Author Topic: Stay Away  (Read 2249 times)

jack

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Stay Away
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
Much Kudo's to the KCMO P&R and honoring the contract that we have that gets the courses mowed every 14 days.  This partnership for years between the club and the KCMO P&R is exactly why you need to haev good communication.  As the VP of MO, I have been lax in asking about this to them, because in all honesty, I am worried more about our courses for World's.

With this course being really the only course in a public park with 18 holes to play during the world's, I'll try tio work with Palmer to see what we can do to get help out there.  This course shoule see more play during worlds than it ever has, but only time will tell.
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

Keizer

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2009, 11:21:29 AM »
...We cruised on to Swope.

That's exactly what we did the last time we tried to play Legacy. 4 holes in, we'd had enough of the grass.

Ghostrider

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »
I'm new to this board and I agree, it's the closet course to me, and I drive to P-hill for the family days.  I've gotten more ticks out of that course than any other.  The pride of LS is definitely holding them back.  It has the potential of being a great course if they didn't treat it as a British Open course.  I've talked with the city and gave them my concerns too.
"The most powerful and predictable people-builders are praise and encouragement." - Brian Tracy