Author Topic: A Found Bag Tag  (Read 1681 times)

Rick Rothstein

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.discgolfworld.com
A Found Bag Tag
« on: June 27, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »
A tag that was lost a month or so ago has been turned in. To claim it, identify its number and where you lost it. It's not 105.

RR
Rick Rothstein
Instigator, Ice Bowl 2014
At Large Member, KCFDC Board of Directors
President, Disc Golf World

Disc Golf World
816.471.3472 (w)
816.914.0094 (c)
www.discgolfworld.com

David E

• Pro Poster
  • I'd rather be throwing plastic than typing this...
    • View Profile
    • The Big C
Re: A Found Bag Tag
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
Rosey
www.flhw.org
Every 2.25 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Every 19 minutes a man, dies from the disease.

Fish

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »
Is it 105? 

;D
Nate Fishback

Spencer

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 11:40:24 AM »
My buddy Greg Lewis lost # 130 within the last month, not sure where.

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »
My buddy Greg Lewis lost # 130 within the last month, not sure where.

isn't his name Craig Loonis or something?

Craig Loonis

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
isn't his name Craig Loonis or something?

Yeah Palmer-that's me-Craig Loonis.  Nice round yesterday, by the way. Thought you were gonna take home that AM card with the 3 shot lead going into our last 2 holes......was looking good on your beautiful 18th drive that sailed down the tunnel on # 1 and ended up in the fairway.  Then the stench of diseased swine epidermis flooded my senses.  I blacked out from the overwhelming, nauseating stench, and when I came back to conscienceness 3 minutes later, I looked on in bewilderment as you were handing spencer your #12 tag.  As I came to learn that somewhere in between an awesome drive and the basket, you chalked up an additional 5 throws.  I feel as though I witnessed it though, as Spencer retold the last hole over and over again on the way home, laughing most of the way. Altogether it was a sweet round, and competetive, with 4 of the 5 AM players finishing at 66, 67, 68, and 69 (sweet scores, but who cares, because the pads and weather were awesome). 

And if the 130 tag is found, it's mine.......Craig Loonis

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 10:03:02 PM »
thanks for the recap craig.

it's been replaying over and over in my head since yesterday.  oh well.  at least i beat you. ;)

Spencer

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 09:05:25 AM »
he did beat you down pretty hard, Craig.  In fact, I'd say your game was pretty weak, with the 3 OB's, and all. Good OB sidebet, though, I will gladly take your $ anyday ;D

Phisherman-as you know I only like to keep good tags for 24-48 hours, so I will have it up for grabs this evening at Swope. Bring your Roc's and your "A" game (A=Atrocious).  So long as Humpel does not get his dirty, flick covered hands on it, I will be happy. Craig- feel free to show up as well-I know the course is longer than 4 minutes from your house, so you will probably be too lazy to make it, but you might want to think about how it felt to get beat down by Palmer and I the other day, and have a little pride.

Craig Loonis

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 09:18:50 AM »
he did beat you down pretty hard, Craig.  In fact, I'd say your game was pretty weak

True.  My game is super weak...but not as weak as palmer's...he just got lucky, I must have dranken the same bad water that made both of us crap ourselves on the final 2 holes Sunday.....

Spencer

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »
I must have dranken the same bad water that made both of us crap ourselves on the final 2 holes Sunday.....

Couldn't have said it better, Craig, although my mastery of the english language is way better than yours so I don't make up words like "dranken", so I could have said it better, I guess. you both did crap yourselves, though, excellent point.

chainedout7

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »
I don't know who this Craig Loonis cat is, but this is the real Loonis (aka Greg Lewis).  Kiss my a$$ palmer & spencer.  I'll off card either of you chumps any day of the week (I'll even give you strokes).  And Palmer, even though I didn't post the original Craig Loonis post you did blow a three stroke lead you big f'n monkey.

Craig Loonis

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
I don't know who this Craig Loonis cat is

Who am I?  I'm Craig Loonis, who the hell are YOU?  Any why is your name so similar to mine?  And why does Palmer 4-putt when it matters the most?

Spencer

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 03:32:16 PM »
And why does Palmer 4-putt when it matters the most?

it's because he's an expert at choking hard, which can be attributed to his former adult acting career out in west hollywood.....

Anthony Puryear

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
it's because he's an expert at choking hard, which can be attributed to his former adult acting career out in west hollywood.....
That must have been why your girlfriend said he looked so familiar...  :o
PDGA 39363

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2009, 10:17:07 AM »
I don't know who this Craig Loonis cat is, but this is the real Loonis (aka Greg Lewis).  Kiss my a$$ palmer & spencer.  I'll off card either of you chumps any day of the week (I'll even give you strokes).  And Palmer, even though I didn't post the original Craig Loonis post you did blow a three stroke lead you big f'n monkey.

feel the love