Author Topic: Swope League 2015  (Read 190 times)

sirbronco

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Swope League 2015
« on: March 22, 2015, 12:12:28 pm »
Happy 2015 everyone...I know I am a bit late!!

I am excited to start my 4th year running Swope League...league is going to kick off on April 7 directly at 6pm.  I will be at the Club House as usual, so please come find me and get signed in as quickly as possible, so we can start on time.

I am going to play short pads and short pins with no OB (Mandos will be in play...that will not change this year).  Thanks to Patick who will move everything short by opening day!!  I hope to have a big group for the opening night!  Come on out and lets have a fun. 

Van
816-665-1906 (please call or text if you are running late, if you need to get ahold of me, or if you just want to play a round sometime  ;D )

P.S.  I want to change up some league nights through out the summer...suggestions are always welcome.  I am thinking of some of the normal ones (All-In KCFDC Bag Tag nights, some BYOP and Random Dubs, etc.), but would like to hear from you and see what piques your interest.
Van "Can" Spratford
sirbronco@sbcglobal.net
KCFDC # 1122
PDGA # 12695

ekolk

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Swope League 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 08:31:36 pm »
Happy 2015 everyone...I know I am a bit late!!

I am excited to start my 4th year running Swope League...league is going to kick off on April 7 directly at 6pm.  I will be at the Club House as usual, so please come find me and get signed in as quickly as possible, so we can start on time.

I am going to play short pads and short pins with no OB (Mandos will be in play...that will not change this year).  Thanks to Patick who will move everything short by opening day!!  I hope to have a big group for the opening night!  Come on out and lets have a fun. 

Van
816-665-1906 (please call or text if you are running late, if you need to get ahold of me, or if you just want to play a round sometime  ;D )

P.S.  I want to change up some league nights through out the summer...suggestions are always welcome.  I am thinking of some of the normal ones (All-In KCFDC Bag Tag nights, some BYOP and Random Dubs, etc.), but would like to hear from you and see what piques your interest.

:)

jack

• KCFDC Board Members
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 10:35:33 am »
Awesome Van, thanks for your time buddy!
===o  {>[]----
Jack Lowe-
Parks Development Director for KCFDC
Multiple PDGA Worlds TD
Course Designs
913.485.5123-C
"Disc Golf-
Like ball golf, only faster,
cheaper, and healthier!"

htimsp

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 07:55:02 pm »
I agree Van mixing Swope league up this year would be fun.  Tags, Random dubs, etc. would be fun....
Success is not something you run after, but something you ATTRACT by the person you become