Author Topic: Water Works Glow... at Swope?  (Read 1042 times)

tedkeith

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Water Works Glow... at Swope?
« on: September 10, 2005, 10:48:30 AM »
With the time change Glow Doubles League will begin. :c)

Due to issues of later darkness and being at Water Works after 10  (I have personally had two parking tickets there. One of them was at 10:15 and included some harassment and an offer to search my car, which I politely declined leading to further harassment) we have in the past started at a 7ish time on another course for the first month or so. Last year we played Wyco which is open until midnight and is a great glow course. It has been suggested that we try Swope this year as a number of our regular players are in that area.

My only issue is the large ace pool. I would like to see the $ won at Water Works and there is a good chance of it going down at Swope if we open it up there. If we start at Swope I would like to have no ace fund during that period and open it up again once we get back to the Dub W.

FEEDBACK PLEASE...

We are stocked with lights and ready to go!  Lights will be $2 this year as the cost for us to obtain them has gone up.

Is it dark yet!?!?!

jamidanger

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • 1= be safe 2= be courteous 3= all holes be par 3
    • View Profile
    • my goal is a pdga rating of 420
Water Works Glow... at Swope?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 01:50:51 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree that the pool raised at Waterworks stays there, and I ain't scurred of no po-po, start glow there anytime!
espouse elucidation

tjringer

glow league
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 03:16:49 PM »
Well ted.. starting early would just be good times.  The league doesn't officially open up and kick off until after daylight savings at water works!  Just call it the pre-season.. it doesn't count but sure is fun :)