Author Topic: Thank you!!  (Read 1069 times)

Becky S

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Thank you!!
« on: August 05, 2009, 03:01:46 PM »
It was a privilege to work with so many amazing people on the events and hospitality for the 2009 Worlds. You were all so gracious in giving your time, talents, creativity, passion, and more than a bit of patience to this endeavor.

To the team who met faithfully week after week: Mike Allen, Tavish Carduff, Daniel Loomis, CD Steiner, Kristie Svejda, and Susan Taylor, you each showed individual moments of genius and worked together as a team in a way that should be an example for others.

Jack Lowe, John Chapman and Rick Rothstein, thank you for taking the time to give your guidance, time and support to our efforts…even as you were carrying the bigger responsibilities of this little tournament.

I want to thank Kevin and Tammie Montgomery, C.J. Johnson and his boys, Linda Harwood and her daughter Courtney, and Jennifer Keffer for helping us provide entertainment and transportation for the juniors, and Kris-Ann Carduff, Fred Smith, Crazy John Brooks and Brenda Vogelsmeier for helping with the Ladies Ring of Fire. A big thank you to Juliana Korver, Mo Louis, and Duffy Carduff, for judging the talent show. What a fun time that was! Thanks also go to those working on the Par Crawl: Dick Parker, designer of the courses, and Course Directors Angie Biondo, Brad Damico, Vlad Wunschl, Maureen Cameron and Ben Taylor.

It was a great time. Can’t wait to do it again. (well maybe I can wait a little while)

chi chi rodweez

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 04:15:50 PM »
I 2nd all of that and also a big thanks to BECKY!!!  All you guys ROCKED KC Worlds 09