Author Topic: WORLDS RECEIPTS!!!!!!  (Read 2287 times)

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
WORLDS RECEIPTS!!!!!!
« on: August 07, 2009, 12:37:12 PM »
Course directors, course coordinators, or whomever might have receipts from Worlds or Worlds workdays:

I NEED YOUR RECEIPTS NOW!!!!

I cannot do an accurate accounting for the event if receipts come in late.  Please turn in your receipts now.  Do not turn them in 3 weeks or more, else you risk not getting reimbursed.

Thanks,

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Twister66

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
Re: WORLDS RECEIPTS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »
John,

I believe that I have one receipt left.  I cannot get it to you today.  Sorry, I am sure I can have it to you on Monday.

Jim
Jim Sherwood

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »
John,

I believe that I have one receipt left.  I cannot get it to you today.  Sorry, I am sure I can have it to you on Monday.

Jim

That's fine, Jim.  I just don't want surprises weeks down the road, that's all.  Thanks.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

Keizer

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 06:02:31 AM »
John, I only have one receipt and it is for a fairly small amount. I will simply consider it a donation to the club, so you won't be getting any Worlds receipts from me. 8)

max hilgers

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 07:05:13 PM »
HOW DID THE CLUB DO MONEY WISE FROM THE WORLDS  ?