Author Topic: Rosedale Amateur Championships Is Saturday, October 3 - NOT A PDGA EVENT  (Read 6293 times)

Spencer

Re: Rosedale Amateur Championships Is Saturday, October 3 - NOT A PDGA EVENT
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2009, 05:58:05 PM »
I was trying to start sh1t with greg lewis, aka craig loonis, aka cocky douche, but instead I started a contest to see who could fling the most crap at Matt Humble, i guess. Lay off the guy, he's doesn't have a big head, although we played softball on Sunday, and after ripping one he started a full-on home run trot, and the ball landed on the warning track-it was pretty funny, and not big-headish at all, i swear ;D

Palmer-love the new profile picture, the pic of the Roc was very fitting for you, but the sandbags are way more awesome.

Rick Rothstein

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
    • http://www.discgolfworld.com
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »
Registration as of 10-1-09, 4:30 p.m.

Billy   Nelson   Advanced
Tim   Becks   Advanced
Bryan   Harrelson   Advanced
David   Koenig   Advanced
Spencer   Weatherholt   Advanced
Bobby   Ward   Grandmasters
Tony   Dutiel   Intermediate
Eric   Gallup   Intermediate
Greg   Lewis   Intermediate
Levi   Malottki   Intermediate
Kevin   Manning   Intermediate
Jonathan   McAnaw   Intermediate
James   McLaughlin   Intermediate
Damoun   Nikbakht   Intermediate
Dan   Quinn   Intermediate
Chris   Schonberger   Intermediate
Steve   Harris   Masters
Gary   Harvey   Masters
Steve   Hilleary   Masters
Tom   Verstraete   Masters
Eddie   Colbert Jr   Recreational
Mark   Cooper   Recreational
Frank   Boyd   Recreational
Michael   Chisholm   Recreational
Parker   Gross`   Recreational
Dan   Hillaker   Recreational
Billy   LaRocca   Recreational
Shawn   McAnaw   Recreational
Bill   Shinoski   Recreational
Van   Stratford   Recreational
Kent   Turpin   Recreational
Robert   Walker   Recreational
Seth   Wolzen   Recreational
Kim   Harrelson   Women Rec
Becky   Stebbins   Women Rec
Rick Rothstein
Instigator, Ice Bowl 2014
At Large Member, KCFDC Board of Directors
President, Disc Golf World

Disc Golf World
816.471.3472 (w)
816.914.0094 (c)
www.discgolfworld.com

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 07:24:36 AM »
I will not be in attendance this year.  I want to give other kids a chance to win.
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

Spencer

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 11:07:40 AM »
I want to give other kids a chance to win.

That's very Matt Humble-ish of you Dick. What's the matter, afraid that your new self-proclaimed "pro" status will be discredited when you get whooped by a bunch of "ams"? Matt Humble even thinks you have a big head, and his has several small planets and satellites orbiting it...

Captklank

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »
Is this one of those towns where everybody waits till the last minute to signup.Help the Td out and let him know that u are coming ,it sure makes things easier the day of.
Team Ls Discs

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 12:15:53 PM »
Is this one of those towns where everybody waits till the last minute to signup.Help the Td out and let him know that u are coming ,it sure makes things easier the day of.

I'm in!  Also, unlike Spencer in Advanced, I make Intermediates look good!   ;D
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

Spencer

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »
I'm in!  Also, unlike Spencer in Advanced, I make Intermediates look good!   Grin

Well, well James...looks like we are both reverse-sandbagging tomorrow.  I thought that the divisions were based on beard-growing ability and lung capacity, not disc golf skill, which is the only reason I ended up in advanced.  I look forward to demolishing your scores, ego, and hopes & dreams tomorrow morning!

Timko

• Administrator
  • 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 08:17:05 PM »
My money is on Tony now for the sandbagger division.  Sorry Palmer. 

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 08:55:30 PM »
Doesn't bother me Timko.

Tony D is truly the sandbagger king, considering he's played all his tourneys in Advanced this year, and he's moving down to Int just for the RAC.

Keizer

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »
I'd have to agree with ya, Palmer. Looks like you're playing 2nd fiddle in this one! :D

Spencer

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 01:52:27 AM »
I want to give a BIG shout out to my boy Seth Wolzen, who picked up a disc for the FIRST time less than 2 months ago and shot 58/58 to take 2nd in Rec today. He's gonna be woopin my ass soon and i've been playin for 13 years-that's atheltic ability for you.....also want to shout at Joey for taking home the Jr. division-keep up the wicked sidearm, and of course, I would like to congratulate Matt HUMBLE, who talked an incredible amount of sh1t before this tourney, for motivating me to beat him down harder than his daddy did when he pissed his bed as a tot.  Also, Craig Loonis, AKA Greg Lewis, aka chump ass sidearm, AKA 1-dimensional chode, way to tell me all week you would "beat my ass without practicing all week"....how'd it feel when our card freaking CLAPPED for you when you hit your first birdie on hole # 11.....I would bet it felt like hopelessness and defeat.  Palmer...way to bag and beat Humpel down like the school girl prostitute he is!  Speaking of Matt Humble...I would write word for word the obscene text he sent me last night claiming pre-mature victory, but it is so over the top and vulgar I will let you use your imagination, just like Humble IMAGINED he was NOT getting beaten down by 80% of the advanced field (which i had to BEG him to play UP to).  Bottom line is...Humble's head is bigger than Tony Dutiel's goat beard, palmer's game is weaker than greg Lewis in the 5th grade, and Greg Lewis is Greg Lewis(ouch)....you all talked crap, and you all got beaten down. Legitimate congrats to Bryan "byron" Harrelson, and my boy Billy "captain klank" nelson, for shooting lights out and making the final card a hell of a lot of fun.  You guys rocked.  Awesome tourney Rick-and thanks to Billy once again for stepping up and helping with the logistics, and for wooping our asses in down under doubles tonight!  OH, I ALMOST FORGOT, HUMBLE-YOU SUCK, AND JAMES, WAY TO CRAP YOUR PANTS, LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 01:54:27 AM by Spencer »

phisherman_77

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 07:14:48 AM »
judging by the time of this post, i'm assuming spencer was neckbeard-deep in celebrations.

good shootin' buddy.

dickthediscparker

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 09:40:13 AM »
So who won? 
..sS{Dick Parker}Zz...
Disc Golf Course Designer
Freelance Graphics Artist

ekolk

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 11:44:09 AM »
So who won? 

The guy neck deep in celebration! I didn't play either but sure sounds like you guys had a good time. Our community is leaps and bounds the best! In golf terms we are way under par. 

Spencer

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 12:47:06 PM »
judging by the time of this post, i'm assuming spencer was neckbeard-deep in celebrations. good shootin' buddy.

Thanks Palmer, and yes, I was neck-beard deep at the bottom of a whiskey bottle whenI posted this.  It's hard to proof read your own posts when you are seeing double.

I didn't play either but sure sounds like you guys had a good time. Our community is leaps and bounds the best! In golf terms we are way under par. 

It was a freaking blast for everyone but Big Head, who cried himself to sleep on his HUUUUGE pillow last night. We got a fun round of doubles herd golf in down low after the tourney.  Billy nelson and Eric (last name?) were 7 down after 11, and the next closest group was 1 down after 11...many of us were doing much better drinking than golfing at that point ;D  And yes, our golf community is awesome!