Author Topic: Lake Perry Course Pics Update  (Read 2751 times)

Ranger KB

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Lake Perry Course Pics Update
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 08:09:13 AM »
As of right now it is still under construction.  The wet weather has put a damper on some of our workdays this winter.   The vast majority of the clearing is complete.  However, the parking area is still under construction, along with some bridges, low water crossings, pin placements, etc.  If anyone would like to volunteer to help out please feel free to contact me and I can discuss the project more in detail.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Perry Lake Project
Ranger Broockerd
785-597-5144
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 08:11:42 AM by Ranger KB »

coops

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 04:27:16 PM »
How's the course doing? Any work being done or needed to be done? Work days planned?
I'm excited to get to play it and have some free time coming up and could definitely help out
if there needs to be something done.
Also, just found out my uncle's tree clearing company helped with some part of the work
out there. Small world.

Ranger KB

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 08:22:38 AM »
There is still some work to be done on this course before we can get it open.  We are going to have some workdays this fall and winter with the goal being to open it next spring. Hopefully the weather is a little kinder this year, with less snow to contend with.  If anyone would like some more information or would like to help out, please feel free to call the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Perry Project office at 785-597-5144. 

bbman

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 12:35:30 PM »
What is the status of this project and what work days are comming up???
Rosedale Down Under CC 2010

Dan Weinert

• 1000 Rated Poster
  • PARADISE ROCS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 01:06:45 PM »
Still need some basic work done and alot more help. They had some land that freakishly flooded and that is being dealt with.

I'll call the Ranger on Monday and see what's the very latest.

Dan Weinert
816-812-6265
For a good time: Lat- 3925'8.92"N, Long- 9433'18.52"W

jsun3thousand

• Novice Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »
where is the workday info being posted? on the kdga forum, one of the ls guys said  that only three people showed up to the last one. is there a central location or is it just by word-of-mouth. i know a few guys from lawrence that would probably help, but we need to know when.