Author Topic: Disc Golf Tourney at Columbia Country Club Saturday, December 19  (Read 809 times)

John Chapman

• 1000 Rated Poster
    • View Profile
Disc Golf Tourney at Columbia Country Club Saturday, December 19
« on: December 07, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »
The Columbia Disc Golf Club is hosting an impromptu disc golf tournament on a ball golf course at Columiba Country Club, 2210 N. Country Club Dr. in Columbia, MO.

Time is still TBA should be around 9:00AM to start
Cost is $25-$30
TD Greg Frazier  573-819-2457
Benefits the Columbia Food Bank

I will post more information as I get it.

Chap
Missouri....our state animal is sterile, our state rock is lead, and we elected a dead guy to the U.S. Senate.  Of course, he was the best candidate.

MoLewis

• Am Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Disc Golf Tourney at Columbia Country Club Saturday, December 19
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »
One of the prettiest pieces of real estate in Columbia, and best ball golf courses.  Can't wait for this one.  I hear it's a par 72.  Adam and I will be there.

tallguy007kc

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2009, 09:52:41 PM »
Congrats to Billy for winning the Open Masters division with a 63, and to Slim for placing 2nd in Open, shooting a 61, only 1 stroke out!  Myself, well, it wasn't in the 60's, but, I was fine with my 79 in Intermediates!  (+8)  I gave up 5 or 6 strokes for silly stuff, or I would've placed myself!

The trophy's were really cool as well!

As a side note, playing disc golf on a ball golf course was really, really cool!   8)
James McLaughlin
PDGA #39535

Captklank

• Pro Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2009, 11:01:02 AM »
Slim Lost by one Stroke To George Smith.The thumbers were working.Really fun course and event.I was thinking rollers all day ,But got there and everything was covered with a couple inches of snow.I had a great time.The trophy is very nice.How much money was raised for the charity?
Team Ls Discs